Wednesday, August 17, 2005
- Name: Mike Eisler
I co-authored RFC3530, the NFSv4.0 specification and RFC5661 the NFSv4.1 specification. I work for NetApp on NFS and things related to NFS. I was the primary author for RFC2203, which adds real security to NFS, and led the SEAM project at Sun that produced the first NFS implementation that used Kerberos V5 authentication.
- A great day for NFS interoperability and prolifera...
- Using Active Directory as your KDC for NFS
- Retries in NFSv4 Considered Harmful
- retry= option to automount maps revisited
- Automounter Tuning
- What's the deal on the 16 group id limitation in N...