Friday, December 29, 2006
- Name: Mike Eisler
I co-authored RFC3530, the NFSv4.0 specification and RFC5661 the NFSv4.1 specification. I work for NetApp on NFS and things related to NFS. I was the primary author for RFC2203, which adds real security to NFS, and led the SEAM project at Sun that produced the first NFS implementation that used Kerberos V5 authentication.
- I will be at the USENIX LISA Conference in D.C. th...
- Review of "Why NFS Sucks" Paper from the 2006 Lin...
- OSDL's NFSv4 Press Release
- XDR is now a full Standard!
- NFSv3 Exclusive Create and NTFS Qtrees
- Connectathon 2006
- Real Authentication in NFS
- Connectathon is next week Feb 27-March 3, 2006
- I gave a talk at LISA '05
- Changes to comments settings