Friday, August 31, 2007
- Name: Mike Eisler
I co-authored RFC3530, the NFSv4.0 specification and RFC5661 the NFSv4.1 specification. I work for NetApp on NFS and things related to NFS. I was the primary author for RFC2203, which adds real security to NFS, and led the SEAM project at Sun that produced the first NFS implementation that used Kerberos V5 authentication.
- An NFSv4 ACL editor
- NFSv4.1 Bakeathon and pNFS
- NAS Conference Web Site
- A Database on NetApp Storage blog
- NFSv4.1 Bakeathon in Austin next week
- Data ONTAP GX paper summarized in ;login:
- Storage Virtualization and why blogs beat traditio...
- Report from FAST 2007: Data ONTAP GX Paper
- Data ONTAP GX paper at FAST 2007 this week
- Connectathon 2007